Monday, December 21, 2009

Flashback to when we found out we were pregnant!


Since you are asleep in your swing, little Mason, I figured I would right you about one of the greatest days of my life. Daddy and I got married and from then on, we always talked about how much we wanted a baby but we could never come up with the perfect time to start trying. Well, once the month of March came, I began waking up at least 3 times at night to use the bathroom; I knew something was up! I told Daddy about how crazy it was that I was getting up SO much and I asked him, "what if I am pregnant?" He then started jumping up and down and yelled, "then we're gonna have a baby!" So, the next morning before work I took a test; POSITIVE! Since I didn't believe it, I called to Daddy who was sound asleep. After asking him to come here without telling him why, he sleepily came into the bathroom, looked at the test and said, "it's negative" and set it down. I said, "I wouldn't have woken you up for that" and gave it back to him. Once he figured it out, he set it down, got into bed, and asked me to come lay with him. I think he was in shock and just didn't know what to do! After work that day, I went to the doctor for a blood test and lo and behold...a Mason would be born!

No comments:

Post a Comment