Sorry I have not updated. Mommy missed you so much that she decided to quit her job so as you can imagine, life has been upside down. I still have at least a week there but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. In other news....
-you LOVE Minute Maid frozen lemonade
- you HATE vegetables
- you pull up on everything and can now get down
- while standing holding on to something, you can bend down and grab things on the floor
- you laugh when something is actually funny
- you peek around the corner
- your temper tantrums are hilarious. you either beat your head on the floor or if Daddy or I pick you up, you will kick and throw your arms around while either whining or crying. you have also crossed your arms a few times.
- wires and the fireplace and the electronics combined with the rubber corners you pulled off from the coffee table make wonderful toys
- you get on your tippy toes to reach things. you get as high as the window sill and your blue nightstand and can pull the blinds down
- you push your walker and cruise the furniture with ease
- your top right tooth has emerged and with it, a runny nose and a yucky cough. thank Jesus for Tylenol
- you definitely have sometimes when you just need mommy
- expert with a sippy, not so much with self-feeding. you would rather mash the food
- yesterday, you pulled up on the night stand, walked into the stack of books and started pulling things off your night stand. you also climbed on the bottom shelf and crawled on top of the books. yes, we have a climber
- you like to push things and play under tables
- your third Braves game was a hit (haha)
|Straight gangster (not really, just tired)|
I imagine I will add to this post as things come to me.
Love you crazy man,