Sunday, May 2, 2010

Without 'cha God knows what I'd do


Macea,


I lovey you so much. The past five nights you have fallen asleep without a pacifier! You used to do it the reverted back. What a big boy! We went to the circus on Friday and you seemed fairly interested in all the lights (not so much the animals). Lo and behold, when naptime came around, you just straight up fell asleep in the Baby Bjorn. After you ate and we got home, you weren't diggin' the late bed time. Needless to say, the night was interested. But I have been telling you how nice it would be to cuddle you at night; I got my wish.


For the past few days, your nasty cough and congestion has came back full force. Going to give it a little more time and see if it passes on its own. You love to feed yourself so you get quite messy. Since you had a bath yesterday, I put you in the bathroom sink so I could clean ya off. You started splashing like crazy and attempted to eat the faucet. I can't wait to take you to the pool! I leave you with some pics of you today when you were supposed to be napping:






No comments:

Post a Comment