Saturday, January 22, 2011

Repeat after me

Warnew,


Honestly, you never cease to amaze me. This time however, I am truly taken back. I think because I was mentally prepared for previous milestones (because I had seen you work on them), they didn't hit me as hard (hard but this is rough). 


It is ridiculously clear through these letters and accounts that you love music. Yesterday, Gram, Pop, and Great Gram and Pop brought you up to my job to eat lunch. They told me you had been saying, "old mcdonald" the whole way. Whatever guys. No seriously, Gram sung it 1 time and I heard, "old dick da." Holy cow! You have said, "ei ei o" for a little while but this was huge. You continued to sing it all day today.


Speaking of today, Mr. Sponge was at it again. You kept repeating what we were saying. It is really freaking me out! We sang "pretty baby" you said, "pretty baby." Repeatedly. I called Mason,  Dad and I heard you reply, "Maon." You also started something new tonight that just baffles me. Mouthing words. I noticed that tonight while I was singing "away in a manger" and you were dancing with your manger (remember the nativity you love?), that you were moving your mouth (no words). We started singing "Happy birthday" to Gram and Great Gram and Pop and yet again, you mouthed the words. You continued throughout the evening. 


As you can see by how quickly I wrote this note, I am extremely excited about all your new skills. Got to start watching my tongue!


Love, 
Mommy (my favorite thing you say)

No comments:

Post a Comment